The Real Batman with Merrillville Chiropractor Dr. Matt Hammett
After his visit, posing for a photo with Merrillville Chiropractor Dr. Matt Hammett is 14 year veteran Professional Hollywood Stunt Performer Jeff Shannon…. Read More
Try Our FREE
Lifestyle Spinal Stressor Load Tool
to find out if Chiropractic is for you?
OUR UPCOMING CHIROPRACTIC EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS in Valparaiso, Merrillville, Crown Point, Schererville, and NWI areas with Chiropractor Dr. Matt Hammett and Dr. Trish Hammett
Including Pediatric Merrillville Chiropractic For A Healthier, Happier, BABY!
OUR AWARD-WINNING MERRILLVILLE CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT DELIVERS
This easy chiropractic treatment plan involves proper spinal chiropractic adjustments, eating colorful whole foods, drinking fresh juices, and moving all day long. Try it and feel vibrant and younger in just a few weeks!
- A Stronger Immune System, Better Breathing, More Energy, And Better Athletic Performance.
- Better Sleep, Fewer Ear Infections, Stress Relief, Better Grades, Better Moods, and More Flexibility.
- Increased Fertility, Shorter Labor, Easier Pregnancy, Natural Birth, and Better Romantic Performance.
- A Natural Approach, Live Pain-Free, Fewer Hospitalizations, Less Sick Days, and Stronger Musculature.
MEET COACH FOLDEN WITH MERRILLVILLE CHIROPRACTOR DR. MATT HAMMETT
Standing with Dr. Matt Hammett is a talented hitting coach for the Chicago Cubs. As a player, she performed at a record-breaking level and attributes it to chiropractic care. She is the first woman coach in MLB history!
- Folden Is Marshall Athletics Greatest Player in program history and was inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- A four-time All-American catcher at Marshall who owns 15 of the program’s single-season or career records 11 years after she graduated.
- Folden was Conference USA’s Player of the Year as a sophomore and again in 2008.
- Presently Coaching the First Place Chicago Cubs as the first female coach in MLB!.
Merrillville Chiropractor Dr. Matt Hammett Podcast: DYNAMISM BIOHACK
Is Chiropractic Care the Solution you’ve been looking for? How To Make the Right Nutritious Choices Despite Conflicting Expert Opinions!
“When I got (to NASA), the attitude about spacewalks was, you don’t do it unless you absolutely have to, because you’re one failure away from certain death. It’s a totally different world we’re dealing with.” – World Record Holder NASA Astronaut with Most Space Walks, Jerry Ross.
EAT: Food is the fuel that your body needs to continue to power and heal itself on a daily basis.
MOVE: Exercise has it’s benefits, but our Tiny Movement Counts Most!
THINK: The inspired thought is the power and the energy behind all transformational change.
CONNECT: Relationships create psychological space and safety…
COPE: The expending conscious effort to solve personal and interpersonal problems…
Join the 5,000 + Facebook users of New Life Family Chiropractic and see why they love it so much!
“Seriously, this is the place where magic happens. After numerous physical therapy and no relief, I went to see if Dr. Matt could help me. After a couple sessions I’m pain free. Makes me wonder, because the doctor I saw was recommending a surgery. Thanks for the wonderful road to recovery Dr. Matt.” — Ausra C.
Valparaiso Chiropractor June 24, 2021