Chiropractic Care for Impingement Syndromes:If you suffer from impingement syndromes, you know the pain and restrictions they can cause. From frozen shoulder to carpal tunnel syndrome, impingement syndromes can be both frustrating and debilitating. Fortunately, chiropractic care can help alleviate the symptoms and restore your mobility. At New Life Family Chiropractic Center, we specialize in treating impingement syndromes, and we offer a range of chiropractic services that can help you get back to your active lifestyle.
Chiropractic Care for Impingement Syndromes: How It WorksIn addition to spinal adjustments that can help improve nerve function and reduce inflammation in affected areas, we also use soft-tissue therapy and corrective exercises to restore your range of motion and reduce discomfort. Our holistic approach to impingement syndrome treatment focuses on identifying the root causes of your pain and addressing them with personalized care.
Empowering Patients Through EducationNext, we encourage our patients to take an active role in their chiropractic care by providing them with information and resources about proper posture, ergonomic workspaces, and lifestyle adjustments that can help prevent future injuries. We believe that educating our patients about the importance of maintaining a healthy spine and nervous system is key to achieving long-term wellness.
Accessibility and Affordability of Chiropractic Care for Impingement SyndromesFinally, our chiropractic care for impingement syndromes is affordable and accessible. We work with most insurance providers and offer flexible payment options to make sure our patients can receive the care they need without breaking the bank.
- Bronfort G, Haas M, Evans RL, Bouter LM. Efficacy of spinal manipulation and mobilization for low back pain and neck pain: a systematic review and best evidence synthesis. Spine J. 2004; 4(3):335-356.
- Gross AR, Hoving JL, Haines TA et al. Manipulation and mobilisation for mechanical neck disorders. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004;(1):CD004249
- Hurwitz EL, Morgenstern H, Harber P et al. A randomized trial of chiropractic and medical care for patients with low back pain: eighteen-month follow-up outcomes from the UCLA low back pain study. Spine. 2006; 31(6):611-621.
- Santilli V, Beghi E, Finucci S. Chiropractic manipulation in the treatment of acute back pain and sciatica with disc protrusion: a randomized double-blind clinical trial of active and simulated spinal manipulations. Spine J. 2006; 6(2):131-137.
- Hurwitz EL, Carragee EJ, van der Velde G et al. Treatment of neck pain: noninvasive interventions: results of the Bone and Joint Decade 2000-2010 Task Force on Neck Pain and Its Associated Disorders. Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2008; 33(4 Suppl):S123-S152.