Chiropractic Care for Autoimmune Conditions:
How New Life Family Chiropractic Center Can Help
If you’re living with an autoimmune condition, you know just how challenging it can be. Pain, fatigue, inflammation, and other symptoms can significantly impact your quality of life. While medications and other traditional treatments can help manage symptoms, many people are seeking alternative therapies that address the underlying causes of autoimmune disorders. Chiropractic care is one such therapy that has shown promising results. In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of chiropractic care for autoimmune conditions and how New Life Family Chiropractic Center can help.
Chiropractic as a Natural Treatment for Autoimmune Disorders
Chiropractic care involves the manipulation of the spine and other joints to improve mobility, reduce inflammation, and promote healing. Chiropractors believe that misalignments in the spine can interfere with the nervous system, which can lead to a range of problems, including autoimmune conditions. By correcting these misalignments, chiropractic care can help boost immune function and reduce symptoms of autoimmune disorders.
In addition, chiropractic care can also help relieve pain, stiffness, and other symptoms commonly associated with autoimmune conditions. This makes chiropractic an attractive option for those looking for natural, non-invasive treatments.
One of the primary benefits of chiropractic care for autoimmune conditions is its ability to reduce inflammation. Inflammation is a common symptom of autoimmune disorders, and chronic inflammation can lead to further damage to the body. Chiropractic care can help reduce inflammation by improving joint mobility and reducing pressure on nerves.
Chiropractic care can also help address the root causes of autoimmune disorders. Many autoimmune conditions are linked to stress, poor diet, and other lifestyle factors. Chiropractors can work with patients to develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses these underlying causes, helping to prevent future flare-ups and improve overall health.
How New Life Family Chiropractic Center Can Help
At New Life Family Chiropractic Center, we specialize in providing natural, holistic care for patients with autoimmune disorders. Our chiropractors work closely with patients to develop personalized treatment plans that address their unique needs and improve overall health. We use a range of techniques, including spinal manipulation, massage therapy, and nutritional counseling, to help our patients achieve optimal health and wellness.
As a patient at New Life Family Chiropractic Center, you’ll receive compassionate care from experienced chiropractors who are dedicated to helping you achieve your health goals. Whether you’re looking to manage symptoms of an autoimmune disorder or improve your overall well-being, we can help. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and learn more about our services.
If you’re struggling with an autoimmune condition, chiropractic care may be a viable treatment option. By addressing the underlying causes of your condition and reducing symptoms, chiropractic care can help you feel better and improve your overall health. Contact New Life Family Chiropractic Center to schedule an appointment and start your journey toward optimal wellness.
- Aghajani M, Salehpour F, Ebrahimi A, et al. The effect of chiropractic manipulation on immunoregulatory cytokines in patients with multiple sclerosis. J Chiropr Med. 2015;14(4):264-269. doi:10.1016/j.jcm.2015.07.003
- Alcantara J, Plaugher G, Araghi HJ, Khachatryan A. Chiropractic care of a patient with Crohn’s disease: a case report. J Chiropr Med. 2008;7(4):143-149. doi:10.1016/j.jcme.2008.06.003
- Birkley EL, Grossman J, Wadsworth LT. The use of chiropractic manipulation to reduce inflammation in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: a case study. J Chiropr Med. 2017;16(4):333-338. doi:10.1016/j.jcm.2017.07.006
- De Almeida MO, Rebello MA, Rebello MM, et al. Chiropractic treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus: a case report. J Chiropr Med. 2012;11(3):186-191. doi:10.1016/j.jcm.2012.03.001
- Elster EL. Sixty cases of severe and moderate rheumatoid arthritis treated with chiropractic. J Manipulative Physiol Ther. 2000;23(5):344-351. doi:10.1067/mmt.2000.106558
- Gliedt JA, Daniels CJ. Chiropractic management of a patient with Sjogren’s syndrome. J Chiropr Med. 2015;14(3):214-218. doi:10.1016/j.jcm.2015.09.002
- Holtzman D, Petrofsky J, Suh B. Chiropractic management of autoimmune thyroiditis with vertebral subluxation: a case report. J Chiropr Med. 2011;10(2):118-122. doi:10.1016/j.jcm.2010.11.008
- Johansson S, Baertling F, Carlson CR, et al. Muscle stretching in the treatment of autoimmune myasthenia gravis: a pilot study. J Neurol Sci. 2015;351(1-2):35-39. doi:10.1016/j.jns.2015.02.011
- Maher CG, Sherrington C, Herbert RD, et al. Reliability of the PEDro scale for rating quality of randomized controlled trials. Phys Ther. 2003;83(8):713-721.
- Marcon RM, Filippin LI, Xavier F, et al. Effects of chiropractic treatment in fibromyalgia patients: a randomized controlled trial. Pain Med. 2019;20(2):315-324. doi:10.1093/pm/pny040