MERRILLVILLE DECOMPRESSION THERAPY
Over 16 million people suffer from chronic back pain. Chronic pain is the number 1 reason for limited daily activity. In addition, exuberant medical bills, and lower quality of life. However, more and more chronic sufferers are turning to New Life Family Chiropractic Center decompression therapy. Above all, to alleviate and eliminate their persistent back pain. At New Life Family Chiropractic Center, our team of professionals has helped thousands overcome their chronic pain. All this through drug-free treatment methods. If you’re searching for an effective, drug-free solution to your chronic back pain, please call our Merrillville Decompression Therapy clinic today.
HOW OUR NON-SURGICAL TREATMENTS WORK
Our non-surgical decompression therapy is a safe, effective treatment option. In addition, for those seeking non-invasive options or avoiding surgery. Many patients have found relief at New Life Family Chiropractic Center. Alongside back and neck pain, non-surgical decompression can help many things, including:
- Herniated & Bulging Discs
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Pinched Nerves
- Spinal Stenosis
Therefore, if Merrillville decompression therapy doesn’t require drugs and surgery, how does it work? Non-Surgical Decompression therapy creates different tension states by a motorized pulling force. In addition, it releases tension in the spine and brings nutrients into the disc and surrounding soft tissues. Moreover, by using a computerized decompressive system, your specialist will program a treatment designed for your unique situation. Above all, once you are braced comfortably into the table, negative pressure in the spine is created. This negative pressure helps bulging discs reabsorb and promotes the exchange of oxygen, water, and vital healing nutrients throughout the disc.
IS MERRILLVILLE DECOMPRESSION THERAPY SAFE?
The thought of being braced to a computer-controlled decompression table can seem a little scary to some and deter them from trying out Merrillville decompression therapy. However, if decompression treatments weren’t safe or effective for patients, New Life Family Chiropractic Center wouldn’t offer it with our state-of-the-art holistic chiropractic techniques and family services. Above all, Dr. Matt Hammett has created an informative video explaining how non-surgical decompression therapy works.
Most patients feel rejuvenated during their sessions, often falling asleep.
Our Merrillville Decompression Therapy works alongside many different modalities, including:
- Corrective Exercise: a targeted exercise technique that leverages an understanding of anatomy, kinesiology, and biomechanics to address and fix movement problems and imbalances.
- Nutrition: For instance, leafy greens like spinach, kale, cabbage are one of the very best things that offer tons of vitamin K and helping protect the body from inflammation. In addition, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin D3, and Bone Broth help bring in vital nutrients for the disc during the decompressive forces.
- Spinal Adjustments: Realign your spine and promote normal movement optimizes brain function and body communication. They also break up scar tissue adhesions to help heal the disc and surrounding soft tissues. They work alongside your Merrillville decompression therapy.
SCHEDULE MERRILLVILLE DECOMPRESSION THERAPY TODAY!
Merrillville decompression therapy is your go-to treatment for non-surgical and drug-free options for their neck and back pain. In addition, at New Life Family Chiropractic Center, our specialists can help you overcome your chronic pain and give you New Life. Call today to schedule your treatment!