Video | All About Pediatric Chiropractic
Pediatric Chiropractic and The Chiropractic Approach.
The argument of whether genetics or environment is responsible is no longer valid. It’s clear that environment is the key. You don’t have to resign your children to a life of illness and disease. Watch the video where Dr. Matt talks about pediatric chiropractic. How our children’s health isn’t predetermined by their DNA. Research has shown that we have a significant chance of influencing our children’s genetic makeup with lifestyle changes. The role of chiropractic in environmental health is crucial. In addition, the most reliable studies suggest that it plays a significant part.
Babies & Chiropractic
Chiropractic care focuses on the nervous system. Which controls and coordinates all functions within the body. When there is interference in the nervous system, it can lead to dysfunction and disease. Pediatric chiropractic care aims to remove this interference. In addition, allow the body to heal itself naturally. By addressing spinal misalignments, improving posture, and promoting healthy lifestyle habits. Pediatric chiropractic care can improve your child’s overall health and well-being.
Additionally, chiropractic care can help to boost your child’s immune system, improve sleep quality, and alleviate common childhood conditions. These include colic, ear infections, and ADHD. By working with a chiropractor, you can provide your child with a strong foundation for a lifetime of health and wellness. So, if you want to give your child the best possible start in life, consider pediatric chiropractic care as a key component of your child’s healthcare plan.
Overall, research indicates that chiropractic care can have a positive impact on quality of life by reducing pain. In addition, improving physical function, and enhancing sleep. However, it’s important to note that chiropractic care is not a cure-all. Also, outcomes may vary depending on individual factors and specific conditions. It’s also important to consult with a qualified chiropractor. To receive appropriate care to maximize the potential benefits of treatment.
- Miller JE, Newell D, Bolton JE, et al. Efficacy of chiropractic manual therapy on infant colic: a pragmatic single-blind, randomized controlled trial. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics. 2012;35(8):600-607.
- Alcantara J, Alcantara JD, Alcantara J. The chiropractic care of infants with colic: a systematic review of the literature. Explore. 2011;7(3):168-174.
- Gleberzon BJ, Arts J, Mei A, McManus EL. The use of spinal manipulative therapy for pediatric health conditions: a systematic review of the literature. The Journal of Canadian Chiropractic Association. 2012;56(2):128-141.
- Hawk C, Schneider M, Vallone S, Hewitt EG. Best practices recommendations for chiropractic care for infants, children, and adolescents: results of a consensus process. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics. 2009;32(8):639-647.
- Pohlman KA, Holton-Brown MS. Chiropractic care for children. The Journal of the American Chiropractic Association. 1999;36(12):41-46.
- Brantingham JW, Globe G, Cassa TK, et al. A single-blind placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial evaluating the effectiveness of chiropractic care for improving quality of life and physical function in patients with low back pain. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2019;19:70.
- Bronfort G, Haas M, Evans R, et al. Effectiveness of manual therapies: the UK evidence report. Chiropractic & Osteopathy. 2010;18:3.
- Giesen JM, Center DB, Leach RA. An evaluation of chiropractic manipulation as a treatment of hyperactivity in children. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics. 1989;12(5):353-363.
- Hawk C, Khorsan R, Lisi AJ, Ferrance RJ, Evans MW. Chiropractic care for nonmusculoskeletal conditions: a systematic review with implications for whole systems research. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2007;13(5):491-512.
- Christensen MG, Kollasch MW. Job analysis of chiropractic: a project report, survey analysis, and summary of the practice of chiropractic within the United States. National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. 2005.
You may also like:
Baby Curve Development and Movement Infant spinal curve developme...
Chiropractic Pediatrics Kids Potential and The Chiropractic Appro...
Why Chiropractic Care is Essential for Infant Health and Developm...
Colicky Baby and The Chiropractic Approach. My Baby Is Unsettled ...
Pediatric & Chiropractic Care. Neurodevelopmental.
Tongue Tie and The Chiropractic Approach. As a husband and wife C...
What Mom Needs To Know Dr. Matt discusses what you need to know a...
Breastfeeding and The Chiropractic Approach. Doctors of chiroprac...
In this training Spinal joint receptor stimulation plays an integ...